Welcome to Learning Forward Minnesota
Welcome to Learning Forward Minnesota Welcome to the Learning Forward Minnesota (LFMN) website! Learning Forward Minnesota is a affiliate of the national organization, Learning Forward. Learning Forward’s vision is equity and excellence in teaching and learning. Our mission is to build the capacity of leaders to establish and sustain highly effective professional learning. Our affiliate ...Read More
Engage with us
- The Learning Professional, April 2020; Beyond the Basics
- Supporting equity for English learners during the Coronavirus pandemic
- #VirtualCoaching Twitter chat recap: Coaching in a time of crisis
- Coaching during a crisis: Advice from experts
- What schools and districts are getting right during the Coronavirus closures
Network with colleagues, enjoy collaborative professional learning, and increase your leadership capacity with these upcoming events. Learning Forward conferences give evidence-based research and practical strategies to empower you and your peers to achieve excellent results.
Search our repository of resources on developing leader capacity for building high-quality professional learning systems that lead to Hundreds of learning, teaching, and leadership titles will inspire you, expand your knowledge, and help you develop the skills to support student success.
Become a member
Network with colleagues who are enthusiastic about improving their skills, staying up to date on the latest knowledge and trends, and building leadership capacity.